Proficiency – Part 3
About This Module
This is the 3rd and last module upon completion of which students will be issued with a Professional French Diploma. As one will reasonably expect the module is to ensure that students have understood the subtleties of the French grammar and are able to communicate in the language proficiently, be it in a working environment or in everyday life. This will be achieved through intensified reading and listening comprehension activities involving tutors from French-speaking countries. In addition, students will learn about French-speaking countries across the world.
- Each module is for a period of three (03) months. The modules are divided into units, each of which covers a grammar topic and is followed by a set of practical exercises.
- Though students may learn independently at their own pace, they would be learning for at least six (06) hours a week for steady progress.Our audio and video materials are prepared solely by native speakers of French, so that our cherished students will not pick wrong pronunciations.
- Our teaching method is practical, interactive and grammar focused. With over 20 years of practice of both French and English, we do know how to address the difficulties of anglophone French learners.
- Anyone who wants to learn French fast and easy.
- This French course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Frech with this course.