About This Module
This module opens with the French alphabet through to French sounds and pronunciations and onto some more foundational grammar lessons. No previous knowledge of French is required to register. The Beginner’s module comprises 10 units with an average of 3 lessons each. On successful completion of the module, students would be able to introduce themselves, state their name, age, address, profession, religion, matrimonial status, leisure activities, nationality… and even have a simple and direct exchange with a French-speaking person on a variety of general topics.
- Each module is for a period of three (03) months. The modules are divided into units, each of which covers a grammar topic and is followed by a set of practical exercises.
- Though students may learn independently at their own pace, they would be learning for at least six (06) hours a week for steady progress.Our audio and video materials are prepared solely by native speakers of French, so that our cherished students will not pick wrong pronunciations.
- Our teaching method is practical, interactive and grammar focused. With over 20 years of practice of both French and English, we do know how to address the difficulties of anglophone French learners.
- Anyone who wants to learn French fast and easy.
- This French course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your French with this course.
Unit 8: French Verbs (Les verbes français)
Lesson 1: First Group Verbs (Les verbes du premier groupe)
Lesson 2: Second Group Verbs (Les verbes du deuxième groupe)
Lesson 3: Third Group Verbs (Les verbes du troisième groupe)00:00
EXERCISE (UNIT 8)
Unit 9: Reflexive Verbs (Les verbes réfléchis)
Warning: This unit only consists of one lesson.